When will the rainbow appear..



I will always be their last choice..
Sat in the corner.. 
Unwanted..unneeded..
Dispose in earlier count..
But when they needed help.. 
They always find me.. 
And again..
After getting what they want..
They left me..
Alone in the corner.. 

As much as I wanted to believe that
Either friends or love could change depending on the person itself..
I guess, I haven't met the one..

Sitting by the window..
Looking out to the rain..
As i wonder..
Do they feel the same..

I'm not that good with strangers.. 
Already built a wall as soon as i meet them..
Needed some time and space..
For the wall to crumble.. 
To know and trust each other..

Trust..its not as easy as it is said..
As I had already been betrayed.. 
It is easier to trust your foe..
As you know they hate you.. 
and will forever remain the same..

As i look outside the window..
To the rain drops and the street lights.. 
Tears running down my cheek..
And i say..Dear God, my heart is broken again..





Comments