rose..
At the beginning of the day, I planted some rose..
with the sunlight outside the window..they grew fast..
But then..the wind blew and the tallest rose broke..
After seeing the rose..someone said..
That's not going to get better..so break it off there..
That way a new shoot will grow, and so that the new leaves will grow beautifully..
But, I was hesitant about it..
Since the small leaves on the twig were still healthy..
Not changing at all from when it broke..
After a few days, when I went out to my balcony..
the bent twig had collapsed under its own weight and laid on the dirt..
just like someone had said..
the only thing to do with this was to break it off where it had bent..
that's where I should have put an end to it, and let a new sprout grow..
that was the only choice..
But stilll, I couldn't decide because I couldn't break it..


Comments
Post a Comment